If you are looking for a healthy, simple, and delicious breakfast, look no further. These healthy banana pancakes are going to knock your socks off!
With only two basic ingredients, you can make a super quick, super healthy breakfast for the whole family! The great thing about these pancakes is you can get as fancy as you like. Add some vanilla extract, or don’t. Top with Cool Whip or syrup! The combinations are endless, and the deliciousness will surprise you!
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Coconut oil
- 1 cup Blackberries (Optional but recommended)
- Combine bananas, eggs, and vanilla together in a blender and pulse to maintain a clumpy texture
- Heat a skillet or griddle and spray with coconut oil
- Pour pancake batter onto oiled skillet (or griddle) and cook until you see bubbles
- Gently flip the pancake and cook on the other side
- In a separate pot, heat up blackberries and mash into a jam-like texture
- Remove from heat and add berries over the cooked pancakes
Comment below with your favorite combination!