Hey! What’s up? Hello 2020!
The new year always sparks the motivation to make healthier choices. You might have plans to move your body more, eat a healthier diet, or spend more time meditating.
Whatever your intentions are, I hope they make you feel good and bring you immense joy!
Speaking of things that make you feel good, you GOTTA try this Iced Matcha Latte recipe! It is simple to make, and packed with anti-inflammatory antioxidants that are great for your body!
Iced Matcha Latte
- Pot or kettle
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 scoop Collagen Powder optional
- 5 Ice Cubes
- 1/4 cup Water
- Start by boiling the water
- As the water is boiling, combine ice cubes, almond milk, and coconut milk into a cup
- Once water is boiling, combine water, matcha powder, and collagen powder into a blender
- Blend contents for 30-60 seconds until it is well blended and foamy
- Pour the hot matcha mixture over the cold milk mixture
- Mix together with a straw and enjoy
If you give this recipe a try, I’d love to see your creation! Post a picture on Instagram and tag me @katerinafaith.
Comment below with your New Year’s goals and intentions for a healthy and happy 2020!
Happy New Year my friend, and Happy Matcha Makin!